PhenoMeNal Hackathon: Public Instance Administration and Galaxy
Venue: EMBL-EBI, UK; Organiser: EMBL-EBI; Date: February 19th-21st, 2018.
Bring all participants up to speed on the details of the PhenoMeNal Kubernetes-based deployment architecture and on issues arising while administering long-running PhenoMeNal deployments. Hands-on hacking sessions will focus on designing and prototype solutions to better secure, monitor and stress test PhenoMeNal deployments.
- learn about the architecture of PhenoMeNal deployments
- review the basics of troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters
- learn about resource usage limits on users within PhenoMenal
- contribute to discussions regarding strategies for deployment monitoring
- hack on PhenoMeNal tools and software.