The PhenoMeNal release team is happy to announce its 2018.08 release “Dalcotidine”!
The release focuses on stability, introduction of new tools and workflows and updates to the PhenoMeNal Cloud Research Portal user interface in response to the feedback we have received in our usability tests. A summary of the notable new features in 2018.08 are:
- Several user experience improvements throughout gateway portal including improved App Library navigation and query functionality
- Improved usability of sign-in/sign-out procedure
- Advanced deployment parameters
- Deploy previous releases of PhenoMeNal
- Configure instance type, cluster and storage size
- Improved deployment progress monitoring
- Support for partner cloud providers
- >250 Galaxy tools. Large number of new tools in comparison to the last release
- 3 new pre-assembled Workflows; ISA-create workflow, mzQuality workflow (first version with limited functionality), and Eco-Metabolomics workflow
- Galaxy visualization plugin for ISA-Tab dataset that provides a summary overview of study sample characteristics, study contacts, protocols, and experimental factors, and a clean view of the sample and assay tables.
- New galaxy tours and improved documentation
- Better support for high numbers of concurrent user
Visit the PhenoMeNal wiki for new documentations and release notes for more details.