Upcoming Workshops, Hackathon and Meetings
- PhenoMeNal Gateway: Portal to metabolomics data analysis in the cloud from 6th – 8th June 2018, Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridge, UK.
- PhenoMeNal Stakeholder meeting (TBC)
- Annual consortium meeting (partners only), 28th-29th August 2018
PhenoMeNal Webinar series
- Statistical workflows in PhenoMeNal, Wednesday 18 April 2018, 16:00 – 17:00 GMT (Registration open)
- Challenges and Opportunities with Virtual Research Environments, Wednesday 4th April 2018, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT.
- Metabolomics in the cloud: Scaling Computational Tools to Big Data, Wednesday 7 February 2018, 16:00 – 17:00 GMT
- LC/MS data analysis with XCMS and MetFrag on PhenoMeNal, Thursday 23rd November 2017, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT.
- Using PhenoMeNal for your metabolomics data analysis, Tuesday Oct 24, 2017, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (BST)
- Metabolomics data analysis in the cloud, Wednesday 25 October 2017, 16:00 – 17:00 (Europe/London)
- PhenoMeNal NMR ProcFlow/interactive Galaxy Hackathon, EMBL-EBI, 23-25th January 2018.
- Joint Galaxy and PhenoMeNal instance Administration hackathon (Partners only), EMBL-EBI, 19th – 21st February 2018.
- PhenoMeNal Gateway Workshop: Taking metabolomics data processing and analysis to the cloud, Murray Learning Centre, University of Birmingham, 14th December 2017.
- Metabolomics Workflows, EMBL-EBI Cambridge, 30th October-3rd November 2017
- Scientific School on Cloud-based Metabolomics Data Analysis and Collaboration, Pula, 11th-15th September 2017.
- Data Sharing, Standardisation and Workflow for reproducible analysis in Metabolomics, Metabolomics Conference, Brisbane, 26th June 2017
- The Future of Metabolomics in ELIXIR, Frankfurt, 25th April 2017
- PhenoMeNal Workflow Workshop, IPB Halle, 4th -5th April 2017
- FAIRifying Metabolomics and Phenomics data in the EOSC, University of Leiden, 9th–10th March 2017
- PhenoMeNal Continous Testing Hackathon, EMBL-EBI Cambridge, 14th-15th November 2016
- Industry Workshop, Dublin, 28th June 2016
- Computational Workflows and Workflow Engines, Metabolomics Conference Dublin, 27th June 2016
- Metabolic Phenotyping in Clinics, University of Barcelona, 27th May 2016
- Microservice Infrastructure Workshop, Uppsala University, 12th May 2016
- Integration of Galaxy W4M, CEA Paris, 14th – 16th March 2016
- e-Infrastructures in PhenoMeNal, Uppsala University, 29th Feb-2nd March 2016
- Workshop on Ethical, Legal and Social Implications ELSI, Imperial College London, 20th November 2015
- Virtual Research Community – User Experience design workshop, EMBL-EBI, Cambridge, 19th November 2015
- Software Standards Hackathon, EMBL-EBI Cambridge, 11th November 2015
- PhenoMeNal SAB meeting, Online, 24th November 2017
- PhenoMeNal SAB, Stakeholder and Annual Consortium Meeting, EMBL-EBI Cambridge, 15th-16th June 2017.
- PhenoMeNal Advisory Board Meeting, Online, 23rd November 2016
- PhenoMeNal Joint SAB, Stakeholder and Annual Consortium Meeting, Rhodes, 14th-16th June 2016
- PhenoMeNal Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) meeting, Online, 17th December 2015
- PhenoMeNal Project kick-off meeting, EMBL-EBI Cambridge, 8th-10th September 2015